Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mix Tapes

I was making my sister a CD for her trip to CA this week and decided to mix one for myself. It's not my "favorite songs ever" or anything but we are enjoying right now. I wonder what you all would put together, not as the greatest mix but a mix of what you are listening to right now? Here's the one I made:

California - Phantom Planet (the song from "The OC")
Beverly Hills - Weezer
All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna be a Star) - REM
No Rain - Blind Melon
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
Wishing Well - Terence Trent D'Arby
Hallelujah Here She Comes - U2
Beautiful Girl - INXS
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Intergalactic - Beastie Boys
Clint Eastwood - The Gorillaz
Feel Good Inc - The Gorillaz
Rock and Roll - The Roots
All I Ever Wanted - Mase
Sugar (Gimme Some) - Trick Daddy

I put "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne as a hidden track for Jedd; personally, the song kind of creeps me out. I would like to have added 2Pac's "Baby Don't Cry" and "Hell 4 a Hustler" both off of the Still I Rise Album, seriously one of the best albums ever, even if you don't like rap...Jedd doesn't care for anything heavier than Outkast but even he likes Still I Rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment