Monday, August 01, 2005

These Dreams

Man, I have been having the craziest dreams! Last night, I spent a few hours with none other than Pat Robertson (yes, that one). He had saved one of my girls from the lake in the latest HP book so he was all wet and grimy and then he and I went to church together. I finished HP last night but I refuse to believe that Pat was Dumbledore in my dream!
Two nights ago, I dreamed I went to the doctor and they looked at me like I was a complete idiot and said, "Sarah, you're pregnant" It's not that I wouldn't want more kids eventually but right now...an evening with Pat Robertson would be preferrable.

5 comments:

  1. I know this isn't the point of the post, but I couldn't resist: You want to have more kids eventually????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you SEEN my kids?! Who wouldn't want more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. college tuition is not getting cheaper, is it ?

    ReplyDelete