Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday Funnies (UPDATED)

Well, I've been sitting here all morning trying to find something funny...Tuesdays, as it turns out, are far more conducive to hatred and depression. I tried to find my mug shot but I guess I'll have to call the justice center and see if they keep those sorts of things if you are not convicted of a crime. Then I got sidetracked while singing "Twinkle, Twinkle" to Elliet's barbie because I cut her (E's) hair but it's uneven and now I'm afraid I'm just gonna keep cutting it shorter and shorter to get it even...I did that to my little sister once. This is kinda funny, if you know them...Jen and Dan Thompson are having twins. No hormones involved and neither has twins in the family...that's actually more scary than funny. Okay, I've got nothing, anybody care to contribute?

UPDATE: In the interest of posting SOMETHING...I've gone with nostalgic self-deprecation.

Posted by Picasa

Sarah Xmas '85

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps you can get the Thompson twins outfits just like those. That's snazzy! Does that outfit have an explanation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I think of it, I wasn't even in any kind of gymnastics or dance at the time...it was a xmas gift...I cannot fathom why my parents got it, but that's not to say I didn't love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking down the CCU halls yesterday, I slipped and fell hard on my ass. Brad only laughed for about two seconds, when he realized his fly was open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy just can't keep it in his pants...

    ReplyDelete