Thursday, September 15, 2005

More TV


Okay, I know it's probably pathetic to be blogging about tv...so it's got to be even worse to be blogging about kids' tv, but we love the Backyardigans! Austin (the kangaroo on the right) is the topic lately because he is frequently missing from entire episodes. Jedd thinks he is the cool, skater-type kid in the neighborhood but I think he's more likely absent because of flute lessons or something...I think he's a homeschooler.
BTW, does anyone know if season four was the end for Six Feet Under? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Does season 4 involve the gay couple adopting 2 boys? And one of the other characters going to a Quaker Church? (I'm picking things I remember in earlier episodes that don't give anything away in case you haven't gotten to the end yet.) If so, then that's the last season of the show. If those don't happen in season 4, then I guess there are more seasons. How's that for nebulous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm so relieved there is more to come! I hate waiting for DVDs though. The end of four didn't have a real cliffhanger so I was worried they were trying to wrap things up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Season five is the last one.

    ReplyDelete