Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Six Feet Under

Man, I love this show. I'm on season four, disc four and David's talking to Keith about getting married, Keith says, "We basically are married; even if the law refuses to recognize it. Then again, I refuse to recognize most of the Bush administration so I guess it all evens out."
It's a great show; Jedd crapped out third season, too dark and dramatic I guess. I love it though...except that Nate and Brenda are quickly turning into a (darker and more dramatic) Ross and Rachel.

5 comments:

  1. How many seasons are there? I didn't start watching it until this last season. We had had free HBO since we moved in 2 years ago, but of course just 3 episodes before then series finale -- HBO went digital and we stopped getting it. That last episode I saw was a cliff hanger to say the least. I'm curious how many seasons I'd have to go back in order for the show to make sense to me. Or maybe TBS will do me another favor like it did with Sex and the City -- and pick up the reruns for syndication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I think I saw something called 'Word Confirmation' on the Blogger homepage yesterday. If it is what I think it is, there is an extra field in which a commenter has to type a certain word (it changes). This is, I think, supposed to eliminate these spambots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what it is...I looked into it but didn't know if real commenters would get irritated. I'll probably put it up soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, I would say, since there's only four seasons...it's worth watching all of them.

    ReplyDelete