Friday, February 03, 2006

Okay, So, Wine AND Haircuts

You can't go cheap on either. I hadn't risked it in such a long time. I found the perfect stylist at the perfect salon and vowed never to stray. Maybe I should have learned my lesson with the wine but we really need to cut back on spending. So I bit the bullet and went to great clips. I had pictures and every confidence in the girl I got. Until she busted out the clippers. I know I should have stopped her but I was stunned and I didn't know what to do...you know how a deer freezes in the headlights? Next thing I know, I'm walking out with this:









I know I should have stopped her, I know I shouldn't have paid her...I at least shouldn't have tipped her $5...I'm a weak, weak person. Kelly, I'm coming back...I know you can't hear me but I'm sorry...really, really sorry.
Until my hair grows out some, I have changed the Weather Pixie to fit my new look.

1 comment:

  1. The new Weather Pixie is truly inspired. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete