Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Things Come in 3's Too

Lost this and had to redo it...
A blog survey from E, who'd've thought it?
Thanks for this funtime/ignore the children/I love to talk about myself...activity!

3 things you WILL do in this lifetime
Spend at least a year getting my hands dirty for human rights
Learn how to (really) cut hair
Go organic (all the way)

3 songs with lyrics that have made you cry
Shadowboxer (Fiona Apple)
Footsteps (Pearl Jam)
Everything (Lifehouse)

3 tv shows you enjoy watching (old or new)
Heroes
LOST
West Wing

3 dreams you had that didn’t come true but you’re okay with that
To be an FBI agent (a la Clarice Starling)…okay, that’s still a dream, but just a dream!
To be a social worker…Phew, dodged THAT bullet! Thanks to poor (read: NO) family planning!
Having boy babies…I thought I wanted boys

3 places you go/have been where you found a sense of peace
Burning Man
Smith Mountain Lake
umm…to sleep, well sometimes

3 minor regrets in life
Not taking better care of my skin
Not keeping my weight down when it was easier
The time we were on a bus back from camp and a guy didn’t have enough money for breakfast and I knew I should get him something but I chickened out

3 cliches or common phrases you tend to believe are true
Don’t tempt fate -I was convinced my plane was going to crash on the way to Burning Man because my parents didn’t want me to go.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely -Hit home when I watched Dogville and The Magdalene Sisters within a two week period.
Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die.

1 comment: