Monday, December 24, 2007

Linkadoos and Photo-fun

When I was a kid, I loved it when we drove into downtown (Kansas City)
and passed the neon sign "Ho-Made Chili"


I know this is shopped but I would buy it!
(some for soup, some for ice cream)


I am not making any judgment by posting this. I respect their right to live how they choose and even the decision itself...I'm just sayin', they got no beef with me. But this is hilarious.



Italy just says no to TGIF I feel sad for these parents! What if we couldn't have our Vegas or Kenai?



Love the coyote...envy the writer.



Because I love graffiti


Found a shirt I liked but it's retired and out of stock. Guess I'll make my own...
Normal is relative
Just not my relatives
That's it for now as I don't feel like talking...peace on earth ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment