Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If I

photo from http://news.deviantart.com/article/35484/




If I had gills, I would live underwater. You know how there's a strange silence when you slide under the water? It's what I'm craving. Cocooning. Hibernation.
Do you ever feel like this? I don't think I'm depressed, I just want a cushion. I don't want to go anywhere except with Jt and the girls. I don't really want to talk to anyone. I came here tonight intending to leave a post about an indefinite hiatus. Have you ever been here, where you feel like even the pressures of blogging (as infrequently as I do no-less!) are too much.
I think there are lots of contributing factors here...I'm pregnant and worried that my body is not healthy enough to grow a healthy baby. Kenai's surgery keeps getting closer. It's winter, and it seems like it's been cold and grey forever. Bleh

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's still good to hear your voice no matter how few and far between, and even if it is in cyberspace. And I do know what you mean. Just want you to know that I love you. Here's a hug across the miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby, who's on his/her way!

    It's cold and grey here at the west coast as well. I don't really feel like going out or going anywhere either. Just to work and then back home, to cuddle up on the couch.

    You guys still watching the Wire?

    Ireland misses playing with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may have to post about The Wire...it's consuming! We just got the first disc of season two in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season two is pretty good but there's some better ones to come yet. We're all caught up and watching Season 5 on HBO now.

    ReplyDelete