Monday, April 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The rules. - Link to the person that tagged you. - Post the rules on your blog.- Write 6 random things about yourself.- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. - Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

I got tagged. Caress tagged me.
I feel special to be tagged but now I feel pressure to come up with six things, yikes.

Thing #1
At 17 weeks pregnant I've lost nine pounds

Thing #2
I want to live "greener" and provide healthier food for my family but the little changes I've been making are never enough. The more changes I make the more changes I find I need to make. It's exhausting.

Thing #3
I feel guilty for having no desire to participate in the current Bible study. The only reason I may try and catch up is because I miss the girls.

Thing #4
My sister's dog is staying with us for a week. I think he and my dog just realized that they are opposite sexes...they're making me nervous.

Thing #5
I like having Gus here for (only) two reasons. One, Kenai is saying her g's alot which her speech therapist said she needs. Two, most of Elliet's smothering cuddles go to him...instead of me.

Thing #6
Burning Man and skydiving. Two things I thought really believed would be a regular part of my life that I've still only done once.

Katrien, Jenn, Amy, Christie, Leigh and Emily, consider yourselves tagged

1 comment:

  1. shoooot....if i were a bit more up on my blogingness i would have known earlier about this and told the world 6 amazing things about myself (just to keep the persona up...you know;))

    i miss you. i hope i'll get to see you tomorrow night. you have never ceased to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete