Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hello, Sarah!
Congratulations! Your baby is full-term!

She's ready. I'm ready. Doctor says two more weeks. Heading to the natural foods store for herbs and castor oil. No more trying to inject myself in the McDonald's playland. This baby is coming out. Soon. Or I'm making myself even more miserable for the next two weeks. Time will tell.
I'm glad to be getting ready for labor right now. Such a welcome distraction from BLEH, FREAKING POLITICS!! My great hope is that I'll be in a dream-like, baby-sniffing alternate reality right up until November 4th. Then I'll drift into the polls wearing new baby, cast my vote and go back to sleep until the official counts are all finished!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with the politics. Everywhere I go, people are trying to draw me into conversations about politics, and when I refuse to be drawn, they just stand there and talk AT me about politics!

    Raspberry-leaf tea is supposed to bring on the labor too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry leaf. I knew I was forgetting something. I'm "enjoying" my castor oil milkshake right now...
    I have a hard time not responding when someone wants to talk politics but I REALLY don't want to! It's just too personal for most people.

    ReplyDelete