Monday, November 10, 2008

Image Your Googles

Google your images...
I was tagged by Bethan. Image search your answer and use an image off the first two pages of results!

My age












Place I've Been












Place I Want to Go (I just typed "Place I Want to Ho" 3 times before I got it right...)














One of My Favorite Places














Favorite Object













Favorite Food










Favorite Animal




















Favorite Color




















Birthplace




















Current Place of Residence













Current Pet(s)








Past Love













Best Friend







Nickname










First Name













First Job














What I'm Doing Now














Who I Tag (I'll put your names in the comments)

















































1 comment:

  1. I'm Tagging
    Calling Occupants
    Purplexity
    Star Spangled Haggis
    Who's Your Favorite Despot

    ReplyDelete