Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grace in Small Things 8

1. "Cookie pants" a new name for yesterday's #5 from an episode of Scrubs

2. Having the means to throw a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party. Even if it is the last thing we want to do

3. Knowing it's true when friends call your sister an angel

4. Having a husband around for the 4am feeding

5. Having a husband around


So I've completed the first week of Grace in Small Things posts and I'm really enjoying it. I go through the day looking for things to post. This can only be a positive thing. It got more difficult yesterday and today but GOD. snow days are only good for about a day and a half.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to Chunky's! And I'm so glad scrubs didn't completely disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on out! I'll send you the details.

    ReplyDelete