Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things Part 22

The other night I was leaving for the grocery store after a particularly rough day. Jedd says, "You're coming back right?" I was like, "Man, wouldn't that be awesome? If I just didn't come home? I could go stay in a hotel BY MYSELF?!" I nearly started crying. Tonight Jedd gave me a Valentine's gift of a night by myself at the Marriott. Tomorrow night! WOW.

1. I'm so glad I'm not the only fat person at the gym

2. Bananas have to be the easiest healthy food in the world

3. Bungalows

4. Thinking about what books I'll take with me to the hotel. I've been reading Jen Lancaster's Such a Pretty Fat and Anne Rice's Called Out of Darkness

5. When my dad used to come home from fishing and clean the catch. He would always dig through the stomach so we could see what the fish had eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment