Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Kind of Shower That's BYOB

Even though I have 70 blogs in my reader right now I could probably count my real favorites on one hand. One of my real favorites is The Redneck Mommy. This lady is freakin' hilarious and a truly amazing individual. Her life has included the most tragic of tragic stories but here she is, blogging funny. This fine lady's family just got a little bigger so the internets are giving her a shower. Redneck style. No, not in the lake and not involving the garden hose. My contribution, this confession of redneckery.

  • I have bathed in a lake
  • I can bait my own hook (but I don't)
  • I once had a cardboard window in my Ford
  • When the apartment management cited me for said window, we spray painted it black
  • I once put a dish towel on a baby, diaper style
  • I know that hitting a deer with your car = free meat
  • I have more than two tubs of cool whip in the freezer
  • I look forward to teaching my girls to belch. Just like my mom and aunt taught me

2 comments:

  1. It is a life long goal of mine to learn how to belch the alphabet.

    But you forgot to mention how if you hit a porcupine on the road it makes a great casserole.

    Not that I'd know from experience or anything.

    Heh.

    Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Tanis deserves the love.

    ReplyDelete