Monday, February 23, 2009

Modified Mullet

Yesterday we were playing around in the living room waiting for Elliet's friend to pick her up for Awana. She has been going with another friend on Wednesday nights and LOVES it. This time she was going with a different friend at a different church. I don't know exactly what they teach but Jt says it's cool and she can now recite John 3:16. I'm sure because I looked it up...

Anyway, we were distracted by Elliet's shrieking while I was tickling her when Jt says, "Where's Kenai?"
That's NEVER good. Kenai in a room alone + quiet = bad news. Every time. Yesterday was no exception.

Can't tell? Not sure how bad it is? Here it is with the back pulled up.
You know what it looks like don't you? You've seen this 'do before, you know you have. Not sure where?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It's the modified mullet ala Michelle Duggars

6 comments:

  1. If I recall correctly you did the exact same thing when you were little and blamed poor incent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny it would never have occurred to her to lie about it! It came so natural to me. And why didn't you ever tell them it wasn't you? Maybe because you didn't get in trouble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops! at least she looks cute no matter what. that's one way to take care of all of that crazy hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally had that haircut when I was in 6th grade. I even paid for it. Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tempted to feather it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least she didn't chop the bangs to a mere half centimeter...like I did. My mom lied to a guy who was making fun of my hair, by saying "We're just glad she's alive."

    Hahahahah!

    ReplyDelete