Tuesday, March 02, 2010

One More Time With Feeling

Well, here we are again. If you've been around for a while, you know this is not my first tango with mental illness. Depression, anxiety, PTSD, even Bipolar 2 for a little while. It comes and goes. Ebb and flow. Nevermind that the medical community knows very little about what causes these things...medication! Huzzah!
I hope to be back on top in a few weeks but it will likely take longer than that. So expect posting to be even lighter than usual. I can't promise I won't post pictures of my self-injuries this time but hey, fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

  1. Sending you support, or as much support as one can from within this little comment box. I only suffer from seasonal depression, but that sucks balls. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to have more severe problems to manage. Hope you get some silver linings and sunshine and other happy stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey, thanks for stopping by and thank you for your kind words. I plan on blog-stalking you pretty heavily while I get started on our own homeschool adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, feeling for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete