Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Confessional

Bless me readers for I have sinned. I'm smoking again. I only smoke at night so as to avoid the children. Of course, they are smarter than me and figured it out. Still, I'll only smoke outside at night so that they don't get anything secondhand from my clothes. I did this last time I crashed as well and found it relatively easy to quit after about three months. Kenai was a baby during that time so I would smoke during her nap and then shower and change my clothes! I'm embarrassed to be doing this and was hoping if I only did it after dark my neighbors wouldn't see but I believe they have so I'm outed anyway.

Leave your confession here, it's good for your soul.

**Added: check out the counter in the sidebar. And then go throw up. Ugh**

7 comments:

  1. WHAT???? We just talked about this and you didn't tell me? WHAT??? Sorry to hear this and hoping you can stop soon. xoxo

    Ummmm....my confession? Hmmmm...don't really have one...I'm an open book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i eat pastries for dinner every night (at work) and then maybe a real meal between 10 and 11pm, for real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I got one: I hide cookies, ho hos or whatever else from Sally so that I don't have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for Weight Watchers Online 2 weeks ago, but have yet to hit the right number of points in a day or week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sneak Taco Bell Nachos Supreme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel more comfortable with honest doubters than I think I ever have with Christians, generally. I wish I could tell someone that, but I know how they'll judge me.

    I'm one of the doubters myself.

    ReplyDelete