Sunday, May 23, 2010

Friends! and! Presents!

I have a group of women who I like to chat with online. We've built some real relationships and sometimes I don't know what I would do without them. They've been there to support me, even in the middle of the night when I was in crisis mode. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of them in real life and I count them as real friends. For Mother's Day we had a secret gift exchange. I love giving and getting presents so this was great fun for me! I sent my friend a necklace from Etsy seller, LycheeKiss. She's got some other gorgeous pieces and very reasonable prices! Here is my friend Elisa wearing the necklace.


The gift I received was a little late because of a seller issue but the anticipation was fun! I also received a necklace from Etsy, this one from the seller, birdzNbeez. I LOVE it.

It's a beautifully etched locket with four flowers in different
shades of green and a lovely little silver bird.

A sweet little added touch is the heart at the clasp.

1 comment: