Monday, May 24, 2010

Things I've Learned

I've learned that it is SO much easier to make the bed when you have a gorgeous new duvet.

I've learned that Trader Joe's Maple Leaf Cookies should have a sin tax.

I've learned that I prefer talking with people who can at least TRY to see both sides.

I've learned that women are AMAZING. I don't understand how we ended up a patriarchal society.

I've learned that spider bites can lead to infections.

I've learned that many people don't care about the fourteenth amendment.

I've learned that homeschooling is kinda cool.

I've learned that beer is goooood.

Wait, no, I already knew that.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, beer is good.

    We ended up in a patriarchal society because we were too damn tired from doing everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite: "I've learned that women are AMAZING. I don't understand how we ended up a patriarchal society."

    and I'm LOL at Momo Fali -- so true!

    ReplyDelete